Your support of the Zamir Choral Foundation….
- enables young singers to learn and connect with their tradition, connect with each other, connect with the people of Israel
- fosters a creative community dedicated to the Jewish future
- creates opportunities for singers of all ages, denominations, affiliations and walks of life to come together in an affirming Jewish environment
- commissions new music to add to our rich Jewish choral tradition
- brings the performance of high quality choral music to a hungry audience
Ways to contribute:
- You may make a donation right now on line. Donate Now
- You may send a check to the Zamir Choral Foundation
475 Riverside Drive, Suite 1948, New York, NY 10115
- You may call the Zamir Choral Foundation office with your credit card information or to wire funds. Call 212-870-3335.
- You may contribute appreciated assets, securities or real property.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-870-3335 to make arrangements.
- You may include the Zamir Choral Foundation in your estate plan by becoming a member of the ZCF Legacy Society. A bequest is a sound option for those who want to guarantee support of ZCF beyond their lifetimes, but also want to ensure availability of their assets while they are still living. Click Here
The Zamir Choral Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) tax exempt organization. EIN # 13-6217087
All donations are securely protected.
Multiply your impact. Let us know if your employer participates in a matching gift program.